Thursday 17 October 2013

Competition Winner

I recently took part in a competition on Facebook organised by 500 Social Media Marketing Tips . It was a simple Like and Share a post competition, but as social media is something that I'm interested in I thought I would give it a go.

A few days later, much to my surprise I discovered I had won the competition and have now received my copy of the book. I've only read a little of it so far, but have already picked up a few useful hints and tips to improve my use of social media including Twitter and Facebook.

I'm so pleased to have something that will certainly prove useful to me now and in the future.


Does your business use Facebook and do you think that you have something to offer as a prize in a competition? It seems to be a very popular way of gaining 'Likes' and followers of your page and to get your business message out to a large amount of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment